Coping with Work & Family Stress™
Are you experiencing challenges:
- Achieving a manageable work-life balance
- Dealing with stressful work or life events
- Juggling multiple roles and responsibilities
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle
Coping with Work & Family Stress™ will teach you how to develop and apply effective coping strategies to deal with stressors at work and at home. This interactive workshop series presents methods that can potentially eliminate or modify sources of stress. The program emphasizes stress management techniques and reducing the use of avoidance and other negative tension-reducing behaviors.
This practical program will help you to:
- Adopt a problem-solving approach to dealing with stress
- Enhance your awareness of health-promoting and stress management techniques
- Increase the benefits from your social support network
- Reduce the negative effects of work and personal stressors
The Consultation Center of the Yale University School of Medicine has certified Colette Ellis, Founding Principal of InStep Consulting LLC, to deliver Coping with Work & Family Stress™.
Attack the Problem ... Not Yourself! Contact us NOW to book your first coaching session or register for an upcoming teleclass or workshop.